ij.start canon : Official Manuals : ij.start.canon
Use ij.start canon to set up your Canon product. Get inkjet Canon printer and scanner support here. You can learn for Canon PIXMA, image PROGRAF, MAXIFY, CanoScan, and others.
Canon ij printer is a complete solution for multiple works that you can easily learn to set up from ij.start.canon and get a better experience. This is the official online support site that provides you Canon products’ online manuals, function information, and more. What’s more at the http //ij.start.canon site is download and installation steps for Canon ij setup that is required for the complete Canon set up process. So check out the more steps below.
Set up a Canon inkjet printer - ij.start canon
Follow most used and simple steps to start setting up your Canon ij printer, check below;
- At first, open your systems like a PC or laptop.
- Secondly, connect your Canon inkjet printer to the system through wired or wireless (If you have a wireless Canon device)
- Third, launch a web browser (default or any other) and enter ij.start.canon or https //ij.start.canon in the address search bar.
- Tap enter, and wait for the Canon website to open that will show you different steps.
- Click the Configure icon and wait for a new window to make you ask for a model number.
- Enter your Canon model number, hit Enter, and install the setup.
Where is your Canon printer model number?
See the top or front of your Canon printer to find out the model number, then visit ij.start canon and enter this number here.
Download the Canon Printer Drivers
In the latest Canon model you won’t find any CD however, if you have an older version, you can install CD, otherwise, find out the complete download steps through ij.start canon for Canon printer drivers from below process;
- Set up the Canon printer and open a web browser on your computer device.
- Visit ij.start.canon site and provide your Canon model number when asked.
- You may also choose from bottom options and hit the “click this link” from the display.
- Start downloading Canon drivers and software from the same http //ij.start.canon page.
- Now, double click on the software and install for your Canon product.
Complete Installation Guide for Canon ij setup
Follow the below guide and set up your Canon printer;
- Download software – Visit ij.start.canon and download the Canon driver.
- Install and Select connection type – Double-tap on file and select wireless or USB connection.
- Turn ON the Canon printer – Press the button to turn on the printer.
- Connect WiFi – On a wireless connection, press and hold the WiFI alarm to connect.
- Flashing blue and green lamps – If you find this situation, it means the printer is connected to WiFi.
- Agree on the terms to install – Read and agree to the license terms of Canon set up in order to install.
- Finish the Canon Printer Setup – Tap on Complete to finish the final step.
Setting Up Canon IJ Printer With USB –
In case you can’t locate your Canon printer after reaching official sites or other, then you can use USB for setting up the Canon ij printer. Or you can also visit https //ij.start.canon for taking help;
- Make sure you have a USB cable.
- From the web browser, go to the ij.start canon site and choose setup network connection via USB.
- Jump next and wait for the Canon software to connect your printer to PC with the help of a USB cable.
- Hit Next and get the driver for your printer and check whether you want to connect the printer to a particular network.
- Then tap YES and hit the Complete button and jump to Add printer option.
- Tap Add and get a driver from http //ij.start.canon site.
- Now, go to Device setting, then LAN settings, and choose the connection.
- Install Canon drivers, inkjet cartridges, and check the connections for your device.
- Configure the Canon printer and Try printing.
Canon ij Setup: https //ij.start.canon
Get started to Canon inkjet setup with guidelines of https //ij.start.canon site. Check and learn the best and easy methods to set up Canon printer hardware download and install the Canon ij setup. The site is based on the computer operating system where you can find an online manual and guide. Use the wired or wireless connection to connect the Canon printer to Wi-Fi and router as well. Then, set up the hardware and install the Canon software. Now you can try printing.
Canon Help – http //ij.start.canon
Visit Canon Help site from http //ij.start.canon link and learn;
- How to set up Canon ij setup
- Read online manuals
- See recommended factions
- Ask your queries and get a solution.
Common queries asked by users –
How do I download Canon printer drivers from ij.start canon?
Where to find my Canon printer model number?
How to install Canon ink cartridge?
How can I set up my Canon printer hardware?
What are the basic requirements for the Canon printer setup?
How do I set up the Canon printer wirelessly?
How to set up Canon with USB?